Become a Sponsor
Carrie Ann Miller
Email Carrie Ann
Increase your firm’s visibility by sponsoring the Maryland Chapter of SMPS. Sponsorship Opportunities for 2013-2014 available now!
Celebrate 30 Years by Sponsoring SMPS
SMPS Maryland would not flourish without the support of our corporate sponsors. For 30 years the Maryland Chapter has increased the value that professional marketers bring to professional service firms. Being a sponsor of SMPS Maryland means you will directly help us continue to provide the resources, events, programs, professional development and connections to the A/E/C community.
Maximize Your Exposure in Maryland and Online
By sponsoring SMPS Maryland, you will gain exposure to your direct audience – the A/E/C community and public and private agencies that buy your services through: social media promotion, recognition on SMPS Maryland communications, at all events, and on our new website.
Our monthly programs include speaker panels such as developers, government agency representatives, higher education professionals, healthcare leaders, and other public and private agencies. Each of these programs offer an opportunity for sponsors to meet decision makers at these agencies, and to network with other A/E/C professionals, all while your firm’s brand is displayed as a vital supporter of our Chapter.
Identify Your Company as a Leader in the Industry
By sponsoring SMPS you are establishing your firm as a supporter and collaborator of the organization’s mission. The Maryland Chapter provides regular educational sessions and hosts numerous events throughout the year for professional and educational advancement of those who market, sell, and manage professional services for the built and natural environments.
Your sponsorship dollars will be used to: provide enhanced learning experiences; increase the frequency of networking events; build awareness of SMPS and its value to both new and seasoned A/E/C professionals; and, support community and volunteer opportunities. The following is a partial list of our Chapter’s programs, events, and networking opportunities:
- Client and Speaker Presentations focusing on industry-related, local and relevant trends, projects, and future opportunities.
- Educational Programs focusing on best practices and professional development for marketers of professional service firms from entry to senior levels
- Networking Events allowing members and non-members to network in a social setting
- SMPS National Webinars that are hosted by the Chapter and free to members
- Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) Study Group to prepare members for the certification exam based on the six Domains of Practice
Get your firm's name in front of hundreds of principals, business developers and marketers in the A/E/C industry. Download our 2013/2014 sponsorship package now.